Change and equity for Aboriginal people is possible. It is an outcome of compassionate and robust leadership that is prepared to challenge the notion of what is ‘good enough’.
Each day presents a new opportunity for us to stretch our individual and organisational mindset to achieve equity, and ensure Aboriginal people have an equal say in who does what and how things are done.
Source Nation envisions collaborative partnerships that are authentic, transparent, equally respectful and inclusive. Our intention is to upgrade our individual and collective thinking to impact the lives of our community members in profoundly meaningful ways.
Our Entity – Source Nation
Source Nation was established in 2018 to collaborate in innovative and strategic ways that champion a shared vision of change in Aboriginal communities. We are a 100% Aboriginal owned and operated business committed delivering high quality service and advice to our clients.
Our areas of passion and leadership include infrastructure, child welfare and family services, organisation coaching, cultural capability, safety and quality in health service standards. We provide generalist consultancy services including community consultation and engagement, project management, research and evaluation.
We are in Sydney and engage with clients Australia wide.
- We believe every person and organisation has the psyche to make meaningful contributions that lead to big changes.
- We will never comprise our integrity for profit and our commitment is always to greater service not better status.
- Our entity has its own heart and mind whose judgement we trust every single day.
- We will always take full responsibility with what we stand for and put out into the world.
- We are not after awkward small-talk or networking. We seek partners and friendships that are authentic, wholesome and aligned.
- We are constantly working with purpose and circulating energy of conscious enterprise, leadership and growth.
- We will always give back for everyone to go forward.
Dixie is a Barkindji woman from the Darling River, she was born in Broken Hill and raised in Brewarrina. Dixie leads Source Nation with 13 years of experience in the NSW Public Services, working cross Government and closely with Corporate and not-for-profit organisations in clinical and non-clinical health care, child protection and research and evaluation.
Dixie has a Bachelor of Health Science (Mental Health), Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Management, Certificate IV in Aboriginal Family Health and Statement of Attainment for the Advanced Diploma for Aboriginal Specialist Trauma Counselling.
Dixie is a certified organisational coach and has held various senior leadership and management roles while leading and implementing various projects from construction, human resources, community engagement and consultation, strategic planning and research and evaluation.